The well-being of My Auto Shop’s customers is one of our top priorities. As we move into Level 3, we are continuing with our pick and drop off service for your cars, and want to make sure you know the important steps guided by the Ministry of Health that our drivers are taking to keep yourself safe during pick up and drop offs.
Please maintain Social distancing:
The delivery and pick-ups will be contactless. Practice social distancing by remaining 2m away from any driver partner you interact with as they pick up your car. Our driver partners will always be using PPE equipment including; face mask, gloves, disposable seat covers, disinfectant spray and wipes.
When a driver partner comes to pick up/drop off your car:
- Please remove any items from your car that you need prior to the pick up.
- A driver will use gloves, a mask and a disposable seat cover when they are travelling between your pick up location and the mechanic.
- The signature requirement to confirm the car exchange on the driver app has been removed so you no longer have to give a signature on our driver partner’s mobile device.
- Exchange keys with the driver by placing them on a surface, and give the driver adequate space to enter the car safely.
- If you require to contact the driver, their details are within the app.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your car’s pick up or drop off, contact us as soon as possible at 09 887 8713
We understand how important it is to keep you and our drivers safe while carrying out pickups and drop offs of your vehicle. We want to make sure your car is getting the love it needs during this uneasy time, and want to ensure that safety is a top priority while doing so.